The contents of this website are owned and operated by Kemsmart Inc. We at Kemsmart are concerned about the protection of online privacy for all our website visitors. It’s our policy to respect and protect the privacy of our users. This statement provides you with information on if and how we collect personally-identifying information from you and how we use it.
We consider the following to be personally-identifying information: your first and last name, email address, home address, phone number and social security number. If linked with your other personally-identifying information, your date of birth and other personal interests and hobbies are also considered personal information. We may use certain personally-identifying information to help us improve the website, and also for our company’s marketing and promotional purposes. We strive to make using the internet and related tools a fun and safe experience for all our visitors.
The following describes our specific privacy practices in relation to using Kenyanblog.com.
- Kenyanblog.com asks for some personal information when you sign up, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- In addition to publishing your weblog posts, you may also provide additional profile information, such as a photo, birthday, location, etc.
- Our servers automatically record information about your use of the service, such as time and duration of use and the frequency and size of data transfers. Kenyanblog.com stores and maintains your account information and copies of your weblog posts and comments, including drafts, in order to provide the service.
It is our policy not to share any of this information with third parties and are committed to keeping it strictly confidential within our company, except under the circumstances described in Compliance with Legal Process below.
Compliance with Legal Process
- We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to;
a. comply with the law or with legal process;
b. protect and defend our rights and property;
c. protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our websites; or
d. protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
- Additionally, the email address provided by you at registration may be used by Kemsmart Inc. websites to contact you regarding:
a. account status (including confirmation of registration),
c. participation in user surveys, asking for feedback on the website and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users.